Our DTF prints are commercially printed using only premium ink, film & powder. Our yards measure 22" wide by 39" long and yes you are able to gang up your images on the sheet but keep in mind there needs to be 1/2 " between all images to ensure they can be seperated properly. You can use any amount of images on the four yards just set up your files to be 22x39
Custom DTF Transfers are Digital Heat Transfers that allow for vibrant, full-color transfer printing using eco-friendly water based ink to create a heat transfer with limitless possibilities.
- Full-color graphic capabilities, including gradients, special effects, and photo-realistic artwork
- Highest-quality direct to film (dtf) transfer
- Superior vibrancy and ultra-rich color output
- Extremely versatile, can be applied to nearly any fabric
- Low-temperature application of 280° F
- Excellent stretchability and durability
- Smooth, matte finish
- CMYK color profile, no color matching
When uploading please make sure that your images meet the below criteria:
- Dimensions are exactly as the size ordered
- Recommended DPI: 300
- File Type: PNG
- Image should have a transparent background. You will receive the image as you have uploaded it.
- Can be used for a single image or add multiple images as a gang sheet as long as it fits in the selected print area you purchase.
Can be used on 100% cotton, 100% polyester, cotton/poly blends, triblends, mesh, canvas, Lycra®, spandex, elastane
Commercial DTF - 22" x 39"
Every Heat Press is different, temps and pressure are not always accurate or even so adjusting for your individual press is necessary, we highly recommend a heat gun. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PRESSING ISSUES DUE TO INACCURATE TEMPERATURE OR PRESSURE.
- 280 degrees;
- Medium to Heavy pressure
- Pre press for 5 seconds to remove wrinkles and moisture;
- Press for 10-12 seconds with teflon sheet; COOL PEEL.
- Repress with supplied parchement paper for softer feel